We provide ice water, coffee and tea all day for all conference attendees.
- Morning Teas range from $5.00 to $10.00NZD per head.
- Lunches range from $10.00 to $20.00NZD per head.
We offer an extensive range of food from salads, fruit and condiments, through to breads, meats and pastas.
Chat with us when making a reservation and we will ensure that your requirements are met.
Here is a quick glance of our finger food and sampler menus as an example.
- Platters with dipping sauces:
- Mini fruit kebabs, Mini chicken kebabs, Mini beef kebabs, Tropical mini kebabs.
- Small goods: Spiked sausages, Marinated chicken.
- Array of chutneys, Guacamole.
- A selection of breads.
- Bruschetta with: Tomato onion olive, Ham avocado lettuce, Ham mustard pickles, Ham cheese pineapple.
- Snacks: Savoury sticks, Savoury puffs, Cheese sticks, Casava/Kumara/Potato Chips.
- Kokoda served in shells.
- Fresh vege fondu.
- Hot curry spoons.
- Seafood chowder.
- Garlic prawns.
- Salsa: Mango, papaya, chilli ,pineapple.
- Potato baskets.
- Garlic fingers.
- Fresh fish nibbles.
- Tropical pizza slice.
- Prawn crackers.
- Wasabi cucumber.
- Fritters: Sweet corn, mock white bait, fish, taro.
- Savoury pike lets
- Mini Rotis: Curry, Salsa, chicken, Beef, vegetable.
- Chocolate fondue
- Tropical pikelets w Fresh tropical fruits.
- Spoon deserts