Sumptuous seafood and fresh fruit are the flavour of the day at deVos.
Our chefs are passionate foodies. They are adventurous when it comes to creating new dishes alongside the conventional favourites you’d expect here in the Fiji Islands.
A menu preview
Bula Course (on arrival)
A mixed range of samplers of the items on the menu served as you mingle before being seated.
- Fresh baked special bread rolls.
- Honey Chicken nibble served with lime salsa on basmati rice.
- White bait fritters with chilli sauce – on plantain leaves.
- Fresh carved Ham on the bone served hot with an array of accompaniments.
- Whole stuffed tuna served on couscous. (a sight not to be missed)
- Pumpkin baked in coconut cream.
- Foot long Fijian long beans
- Baked scalloped beadfruit.
- Roast potatoes.
- Roasted garlic.
- Caramelised onions.
- A selections of 2 salads on the tables.